On-site and off-shore Legal Compliance and Advisory services for setting up the operations of a corporate business entity include Business Set-Up services and Regular Compliance services [on both ongoing and retainer basis] concerning various laws such as Company Law, Foreign Exchange Law, Securities Laws, Labour Laws and other related and applicable laws.
Business Set-Up services:
Advisory service regarding the most suitable form of organization, based on the client’s specific needs and objectives; incorporation of all types of companies under the Companies Act, 2013, Limited Liability Partnerships, Offshore Companies,
Wholly Owned Subsidiaries, and Joint Ventures. Obtaining all required approvals and licenses for commencement of the business from local, municipal, state and central government authorities, including (but not limited to) PAN, VAT, & CST Registrations, Municipal Trade license, NOC from Fire Department & Pollution Control Board, Shops & Establishments, STPI, Foreign Trade and Single Window clearances from the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Directorate (MSMED).
Regular Compliance Services:
1. Secretarial Matters: Maintenance/Review of Minutes Book, Statutory Registers and all other Secretarial Records, the filing of relevant forms, documents etc. with all concerned authorities and all other secretarial functions;
2. Certification of Annual Returns, Certification under various provisions of FEMA;
3. Annual Filing of companies under forms AOC-4 and MGT-7; along with Annual Filing of companies under new taxonomy in XBRL mode.
5. Pre Certification of E – Forms required to be filed with the Registrar of Companies for various purposes;
6. Conversion of Status of Companies and formalities involved in the alteration of Object Clause and Name Clause;
7. Shifting of Registered office within same city town or from one state to another outside the limit of one ROC;
8. Alteration of Memorandum and Articles of Association;
10. Increase in authorized capital of the company;
11. The issue of Shares (Bonus, Rights, Private Placement) and Transfer of shares;
12. Stamping of Shares from the stamping authority;
13. Acting as Scrutinizer under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013;
14. Closure of companies.
15. Preparation of Search / Status reports relating to Charges, Registration of Charges;
16. Preparation of Due Diligence Reports;
17. Legal documentation including drafting/vetting of Joint Venture Agreements Loan Agreement, Lease Agreement etc.; Obtaining clearances from Statutory Authorities and Liaising with Ministry of Company Affairs, Company Law Board, Director General of Foreign Trade for matters relating to Compounding of Offences, Condonation of Delay, etc.;
18. Obtaining PAN, TAN, TIN, Obtaining of IEC Number and all other statutory registration;
19. Preparation of Digital Signature Certificates (DSC);
21. Other allied legal, Secretarial, Accounting and Taxation matters, depending upon needs of the clients (enumeration of the same avoided for the sake of brevity).
23. Maintenance of all statutory registers such as
Register of members
Register of Shareholders
Register of Directors
Register of Directors Shareholding
Register of Transfer of Shares
Register of Contracts
Holding & Conducting of Annual General Meeting, Extra Ordinary General Meeting & Board Meetings for Client Companies.